How to choose a car hire in Basel, Switzerland
Basel is the third biggest city in Switzerland after Geneva and Zurich. Located in a triangle of Switzerland, France and Germany, Basel is a Swiss city with suburbs in other countries (France & Germany correspondingly). EuroAirport, also known as Basel, Mulhouse, Freiburg airport is located in France but has a separate 4-kilometre road linking its Swiss side terminal with Basel.
Millions of people have already passed the EuroAirport on their way to the Swiss or French side terminals. If Basel is your destination or just the starting point of your journey across Switzerland, you must be interested in booking a proper car. Nomadcar car hire: Basel has a fleet of luxury Mercedes vehicles available for rent. We provide:
- cars with a full tank, free WiFi and GPS;
- vehicles not older than 3 years;
- roof box or ski rack available upon request;
- detailed billing;
- 24/7 support for our clients;
- valet delivery of the car to Basel airport or any hotel;
- all the necessary safety and multimedia systems installed in our cars;
- parking assistant in every Mercedes that we have;
- clear and easy system of online booking via the Nomadcar website or the iOS/Android app;
- time of picking up the car – only 3 minutes with no paperwork!
If this is your first visit to Basel airport have no worries about getting lost. Our valet will meet you at the terminal, show the way to the car and check the documents. Only 3 minutes later you are on the go to explore Switzerland!
Basel – car rental in a busy city in the heart of Europe
Basel is special not only due to its location. It also has the only port in the whole Switzerland! There are 3 railway stations of Swiss, French and German networks, all of which are located within the city limits.
A city with classic architecture, Basel attracts many tourists. There are things which are a must to see or experience in this wonderful city. One of the major meeting points for tourists of all ages is the ferry crossing. A boat trip across the Rheine is a magnificent attraction, especially because the boat has no engine at all. It is an outstanding experience!
Those, who love shopping can walk around the market place (Marktplatz) which is located in the centre of the city, or visit different boutiques in the streets of Basel. For sightseeing one can visit the Cathedral – it is the most famous and popular landmark of Basel. Anyone can find something special for him or her in this beautiful place.
Benefits of Nomadcar car hire in Basel
Whenever you need a reliable car hire in Basel, Switzerland, Nomadcar is ready to help you! The process of booking a car from our company consists of 4 steps:
- Visit our website and choose the car you like most;
- Fill in the registration form – during this process you will have to pay the deposit online;
- Take pictures of your driving license and passport and send them to us;
- Inform Nomadcar of when and where exactly you need the car in Basel.
Thus we guarantee that the very car you choose and book on our website will be delivered to you upon your arrival. We have all the types of cars you need – from A- to S-class for those, who travel alone or with a small company and minibus for guests of Basel arriving with a group of people. We provide the mentioned above amenities with all our vehicles.
Nomadcar car hire: Basel helps you save time during your trip to Switzerland. Online boking of a vehicle, valet delivery, 3 minutes to pick up the car, full tank, KEYLESS GO system of non-key access to your Mercedes, parking assistant and GPS – all this is provided to you just to save the precious time of yours. Turn to Nomadcar, and we will always help you find the luxury vehicle to suit both your transportation needs and status.